Hello, lovely readers! I’ve been super busy lately, so sorry for the late post today. On that note though, spring break starts Friday! I’m going home first, but then my family is going on a short vacay to Scottsdale, Arizona. The upcoming trip inspired me to create a quick post on some vacation and beachwear products that I know I will be putting my list!
- Fun clutch. Vacation is the perfect time to try out a fun, new clutch that you wouldn’t otherwise wear. I love this one because of the straw material and the multicolored pompoms.
- Romper. I am OBSESSED with this romper. From the flutter sleeves, to the cute button details, it’s just perfect. I love rompers for vacation because they have all the perks of a dress, but allow for more range of movement and activities.
- Swimsuit. If you’re going somewhere with a beach or a pool, swimsuits are obviously a must. I love this one by Becca because of the fun colors and side tassels!
- OTS top. Off the shoulder tops aren’t going anywhere for the time being, so update this look with a bright color and tassels.
- Espadrilles. Nothing says vacation quite like espadrilles. I’m loving this sneaker version of the trend, and haven’t seen a pair with straw all over.
- Maxi dress. After spending your day by the beach or the pool, throw on a cute maxi dress for dinner later that night.
- Beach hat. I know whenever I go to the beach/pool I have to have my face covered. This hat is perfect with its wide brim, but manages to look cute and not tacky.
- Bright earrings. Although I personally don’t switch up my jewelry that much, spring break is the perfect time to do so! Try some fun, dangly earrings in a bright color to add a little something-something to an otherwise plain outfit.
I hope this edit inspires all of you to start breaking out the bright colors and other vacation essentials for your spring break! And if you don’t have a vacation coming up, start planning what you’ll be wearing over the summer!