Finding gifts for your best girl friends can be so much fun, but it can also be difficult to find that perfect gift, especially if you’re working on a budget. Every year my friends and I have a secret santa gift exchange (we use Elfster!) and this year our price limit is $20 (can you say broke college student?). With that in mind, I though I’d share some items I found that I put on my own wishlist and some others that I just love. The best part is that they’re all under $25 and most of them aren’t even $20!
- Face Masks. I’ve personally tried some of these sheet masks from Urban Outfitters and they’re so great! I can’t say for sure that they did what they said they would, because I’ve only used each different kind once, but they did really moisturize my face. The best part is that they’re only $3, but you can get 4 for $10.
- Korres Body Wash. I’ve used Korres body wash in the past and it is my absolute fave. I really love the Bergamot Pear scent, but I’m pretty sure it’s been discontinued. But, the brand has a new one called White Tea Bergamot Freesia, that I’m definitely going to have to try.
- Bite Lipstick Duo. In the past I’ve tried a Bite lipstick duo and they’re honestly so great. Even though they’re small, you get a good amount of lipstick for the price. What I love about this one is that you apply one color first, and then there’s a shimmery color that goes over it. I’m definitely going to get one for myself, but I can’t decide which color combo; I want all four!
- Glow on the Go Set. I am a HUUGE fan of highlighter. Although I haven’t tried this particular one, I’ve heard great things about the brand, and 2 different highlighters for $20 is a pretty good deal.
- Beanie. For all your beanie loving friends, this is the perfect gift. Who doesn’t love a furry pom pom?
- Kate Spade Thermal Mug. How cute is this owl print thermal mug? This gift is perfect for that coffee loving friend who’s always on the go.
- BaubleBar Earrings. Who doesn’t love BaubleBar earrings? I saw that this pair was on sale and Nordstrom and just had to include it in my gift guide. These would make a perfect addition to any holiday party look!
- Monogram Mug. This is the perfect gift for the friend who monograms everything (and even for the friends who don’t). I actually received one of these mugs a few years ago (they must be popular to still be around), but I’m pretty sure mine was stolen at college last year Anyway, they’re so cute and have that nice personalized touch you can’t go wrong with.
- Tarteist Pro To Go Palette. I’m kind of obsessed with makeup palettes, I never buy eyeshadow loose. I was browsing the gift section on sephora and saw this palette and I can’t help but think that this is the perfect holiday makeup palette. The colors are pretty neutral, but shimmery and fun for party season.
- Gourmand Perfume. Gourmand is a line that I keep seeing at Urban Outfitters that sells perfume, candles, lip balms, and more all in their 7 different scents. I really love the macaron rose scent, and although nothing could make me give up my Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume, this is a scent I wouldn’t mind every now and then.
Hope you liked my gift guide and remember, only 13 more days until Christmas! If you liked my post, don’t be afraid to give me a follow!